Saturday, July 31, 2010

What a Monkey!

My house is just about all packed up now. Whew it's been a long 2 weeks! I still have some stuff left, and a whole lotta house cleaning to do, but it wont be long now till it's all done. I hate thinking that once all these packed boxes are in the new house, I just have to empty them. I'm sure it wont take me 2 weeks to unpack though....I hope, anyways...



My house is a disaster, despite almost everything being packed. Tomorrow is going to be another long day of sorting through what needs to be packed and what needs to be thrown away....or something.

Today, Alexis and I shared Grilled Cheese for lunch!



Sometimes I find it hard to believe that she can eat real people food now, and I wish that she was still too small for anything but baby food. People don't lie when they tell you your babies grow too fast! I still can't believe I am a Mommy sometimes, let alone to a one year old! My God, the year went too fast, and I hope the time slows down soon, so that she isn't 10 before I know it!

She decided today was the day that she would like Apple Juice! It only took about 3 months for her to like it, and today, was the day! She still made that awful this is nasty face, but then decided it wasn't so bad!



She also decided that today was the day to teach herself to climb on everything! She is getting to be such a monkey these days, wanting to get into everything and all this climbing has made me realize how big she is getting...!!

first, it was her music table



then, it was in her basket



And then...she climbed into the rocking chair, all by herself, like the big girl she is!!


and she was SO proud herself, and I was SO proud of her!



I was supposed to get the keys to my new house tonight, but for some reason the landlord didn't bring me them. Hopefully tomorrow. My parents want to see the place tomorrow....but I guess we'll see!

Tomorrow is a new day, I suppose we'll have to see what sort of adventures it brings to us!

xoxo

No comments: