Thursday, July 22, 2010

Moving?!

It is final.
The thing I never wanted to happen.
We are moving.
Yep.

The decision was made yesterday and we now have until August 15th to get our butts out of this house and into the new one. I am really unhappy about all of this, but sometimes you have to do things you don't want to, and unfortunately, this happens to be one of them. I'm sure once I am moved into the new house, I will find reasons to be happy about it, but for now, I see no up-sides to it. Every little thing, right down to the smallest details, just all doesn't make sense as to why we're leaving this place. But Matt will be Matt, and when he said if we don't take this house, we are still going to move, why not take it, knowing that it's a house, and not a crappy little 2 bedroom apartment?

Anyways...I don't want to think about it right now. It just makes me sad.

Today was the first day Alexis had with Matt. He said it went well. I'm hoping it went well. There's always something I hate about when I'm not here and someone else is watching my baby...it's the fact that I'm not here, and I have no idea what goes on and what they did all day. Not that I want to snoop, but I wish I had Nanny cams! just to see what goes on when I'm not around...haha!

Tomorrow I have my first 7am shift at work instead of 8. It's sad that I wont have that half an hour before work with Alexis now, but at least I will have an extra hour after work with her! Matt had me pick out Alexis' outfit for the day. He said he wouldn't know what to wear on her...Picking out her outfit every day is one of my favorite things...hahah! I know, I'm such a loser...


My baby girl is a Mini-Me...and I can't get over it!!


Bedtime for me! nite nite
xoxo

No comments: