Friday, July 23, 2010

A 3rd Tooth!

Alexis' 3rd tooth poked through today. She's only had 2 teeth for 3 months, and to be honest, I liked it that way! She is going to have teeth for the rest of her life, I am trying to enjoy her toothless grins before she has a mouthful of teeth.
It kind of makes sense now, why Alexis woke up EVERY freakin' hour on the hour last night. I thought she just wanted to kill me, but nope....just going through pain. Poor girl. And poor Mommy, who had to get up at 6am and go to work after not getting more than 50 minutes of sleep in a row all night. Eek.

It's a good thing I can get through the days well without much sleep, otherwise I would have died by now. It's been over a year now since I've gotten a full night of sleep, and boy do I envy mother's who have babies with good sleeping habits. I am starting to get tired now though. I feel it in my bones. Stupid work.

Matt said his 2nd day with Alexis went well. And by the look of her room when I got home, it looked like a friggin' tornado went through it. I'm glad the days for him went well though and he was still happy by the end of the day. Still wish I had Nanny cams though!

Tonight is Alexis' last night on formula. She's only been drinking formula at night for a while now and drinks Homo milk during the day. It's going to be rough for a couple days until she gets used to not having it at night anymore, especially because she still wakes up SO much for a bottle every night. I guess we'll have to see how things go, now that I'm taking that away from her. I'm guessing it probably wont go well.

It sucks on days that I work...I have noooooothing to say...and no pictures to post...lame..I suck.

No comments: