Friday, July 30, 2010

Dancing Queen

Today I took a break from packing after work, and went to my parents house for dinner. It was good just to feel normal again and relax for an evening with the most important people in my life and eat great food!

My Mom played one of her favorite songs for Alexis, called Pretty Blue Eyes, and Alexis gave Gramma and Grampa a little show by "dancing" to it! On her bum on course! She sways back and forth over and over again, and then claps and does it all over again! It's seriously the cutest thing in the world! And my parents just loved it! She is very entertaining, that's for sure! And I was so proud of my little "dancer"!

I am going to take the next couple days to finish packing everything that I have left of this house to do. There isn't much, that's for sure, and my kitchen is filled with a ton of boxes. It's so hard to think that next week I probably wont be living here. Oh my, I'm going to miss it here. But good things come out of every change in life somehow, so we'll have to see where this takes us.

Sorry for the crappy post and no pictures...

xoxo

No comments: