Sunday, July 4, 2010

Alexis' First Year of Life!

The day my daughter was born, was the day my life began. She gave me a new life. A new blank book, to start all over and begin a new journey. Our journey. And I couldn't be more thankful to her for that! She gives me reason every day to smile, to laugh and to realize how thankful and blessed I am in life, and I couldn't thank her enough for that!

Almost a year ago, in 3 more days to be exact, Alexis Jayde Anne came into the world. It was the best day of my life! And every day after that, has been a gift! I love every minute that I get to be with her, which is every day and every second!

I have tried writing blogs before this and then never had time to write...this time, I am going to make time. I have been inspired by a few other blogs and want to do the same! So here goes nothin'!

Just to catch up over the year, I want to post a picture of Alexis from every month that she has been in existence, to show how much she's changed and grown, so fast! But just to show how beautiful she is!!


Not even 5 minutes old! And she is already gorgeous!


10 Days Old!


1 Month Old!


2 Months Old!


3 Months Old!


4 Months Old!


5 Months Old!


6 Months Old!


7 Months Old!


8 Months Old!


9 Months Old!


10 Months Old!


11 Months Old!

Wow, she is one beautiful little girl and I have the privilege of calling her mine!! I am the luckiest Mommy in the world to be blessed with her!!
She is my everything and I am her everything!! And all we need is each other!!

Bedtime for me!!
Much Love xoxoxo

No comments: