Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Lamest Post Ever

Tomorrow we are taking Alexis to the Zoo for the first time! I've never been to the Peterborough Zoo, and I'm sure it's not nearly as exciting as the Toronto Zoo, but it's still a Zoo and it still has animals and Alexis will love it no matter what! I am super excited to finally get to take her! I've been wanting to do a fun trip somewhere for her for a while now, and well...I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve!
I just hope this damn headache decides to go away so I'm not feeling like crap all day. Yep. 4 days now with a freakin' headache...ugh.



So, it looks like we're moving. I'm not really sure how I'm feeling about the whole thing, so I really wont go into detail on the whole situation. We went to look at the house tonight, and I guess it's not that bad. I don't think it's nearly as nice as the place we have now, but it's a house, not a duplex, it has a fenced in backyard, and it has central air. I guess those are the selling points. I am going to have to do a major paint job in Alexis' room, because the 2 kids rooms are just ummm...shrek color. Ew. I think I need to think about it more before I can really decide how I feel about moving. But for now, it really sucks.

Better go to bed or I'll be super tired tomorrow. Sorry for the crappy post!
xoxo

No comments: