Saturday, July 24, 2010

For the Love of the Chair!



see her new little toofer?!


I started packing today. Not a lot though. Just some movies and CD's. I tried to imagine Alexis and I living in our soon-to-be new house, and I guess I'm feeling a little better about it now. I'm trying to think of all the up-sides to it, and sure I'll miss it where we are now, but it's not as bad as I'm thinking it is. It's not like I am moving somewhere where I would HAVE to drive to see my parents. It IS in walking distance, since I am not lazy...it's just a little farther, that's all.



My little Love helping me pack!!


Alexis' new favorite thing the last couple weeks is playing in her chair. When she was real small, she lived in this chair!


In her chair at 19 Days Old



Lovin' her chair, and her giraffe, at almost 3 months old



Playing Peek-a-boo in her chair, at 6 months



And now, at 12 months, playing in it as if it's a playground...lol


It's seriously crazy how this chair will keep her occupied for a good 45 minutes at a time! Bouncing in it on her knees and turning around and sitting in it and turning around and facing the wrong way and rocking it and doing it over and over and over again! Who needs toys when you have a chair....seriously!?! She just has the grandest ol' time playing in this chair! Man, it would be GREAT to be a year old! lol

Tonight is her first night off of formula. I don't think it's going to change much, now that I think about it. She'll drink homo milk when she wakes up. I'm not going to take away her bottle. I don't think she is the kind of baby that will go for the whole cry-it-out crap, and honestly, it's just not in me to do it, no matter what age she is...so...looks like I have a long time ahead of me before I get a full night of sleep, but at least I'm feeling like I'm not being a bad mom.



This week coming up is my first week I have to work 4 days. I'm not looking forward to it, because I have little time with my love. Working definitely makes me realize how important time is with her though. It still is disappointing thinking that I will be missing out on 32 hours with her in one week, but I can't not do it, no matter what. =(

I have a whole lotta packing to do in the next week. The next time Matt comes home, he says we are moving. I'm gonna try my hardest to get as much done as possible, but I wont count on it being a lot. Gotta make time for loves and snuggles with my love every day!

Anyways..if I want to stay sane..it's bedtime!

No comments: