Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Alexis' First Trip to the Zoo

The Zoo ended up being a great trip! It wasn't too hot and it never rained, and Alexis loved just about all of it! She didn't have a nap all day, I was surprised she got through it all in a pretty good mood!
The Peterborough Zoo isn't as great as I thought it would be. There is probably only about 20 different animals there, but Alexis liked looking at everything, and seeing all the different animals, so it was well worth it's suckiness!


Daddy with all of his Kids


I think the best part of the Zoo today was the train ride. It was short and sweet, and Alexis loved every minute of it...minus the tunnel, where she grabbed me around my neck really tight!


In the tunnel
(sorry for the crappy quality picture)


Other than that though, she loved the train ride a lot!! And I think I looked at her more than I looked around at what she was seeing, but it was well worth it, seeing how happy she was!




I'm pretty sure that I've posted this picture already before on this blog, but because I now have a Daddy picture to match, I want to post both! I am kind of happy that I have both now!


KISSES



Alexis usually loves water more than anything, but I find that when she is tired, she hates it, other than her bath. She was too tired today to enjoy water twice, and too stubborn to miss anything to sleep. The poor girl!




But the day ended with a small nap on the ride home, and wind in her hair, which she loves loves loves!



Back to reality tomorrow in the crappy world of work, and it's Matt's first day to be with Alexis for the first time all day...we'll see how it goes...

But for now...nite nite!


Xoxo

No comments: