Monday, July 26, 2010

My Little Walker

I put packing aside for the evening when I got home from work today, so that I could spend some much needed time with Alexis. I missed her a whole lot at work today, and wanted nothing more than to come home and snuggle her up!

She walked around the kitchen with her walker about 80 times before she got bored with it. She is so cute when she walks! She jibber jabbers and sticks out her tongue and bounces along. I am in no hurry for her to start walking what-so-ever, but I enjoy watching her be so proud of herself as she walks around the house pushing her toy, as I clap and say all those proud Mommy comments the whole time!



I sat her in a box to play in while I was making dinner tonight. She made it look like the best thing in the world had just happened to her, she was so happy! She'd sit in it and stand up and over and over again, sit, stand, sit, stand! It was entertaining to watch just how exciting a simple box was! And I got to make dinner without having to worry that she'd be getting into something...like the dog food...lol



If I'm going to survive at work tomorrow, I better get some sleep!




Nite Nite! Xoxo

No comments: