Tuesday, July 13, 2010

One of Those Days

I just made my first new header for my blog! How do you like it?! I have a feeling that I will change it over and over and over again. Just because I can! :P

Today was one of those days you wish were over half-way through the day. Alexis slept like she was one month old last night. Up every 2 hours. Eek. It was horrible. And to make matters worse, when she has a bad night of sleep, she is just cranky. I call her my little crank pot when she's like this. Needless to say, naptime came earlier than usual.

The list goes on with things that went wrong. A Crappy thing that came for me in the mail that will now cost me 50 bucks due to a Government worker's stupid mistake. The TV having technical difficulties, and well, a dumb phone call. And well, because my sleep sucked, and I was tired, everything seems worse when you're not feeling your sunniest.

And while all the world felt small around me, when Alexis woke up from her nap, and I walked into her room, and she smiled, all the tears I had just shed, seemed like just a big waste of time. She really cures me from all the pain I have ever felt. God, I love her!!


Oh the things we do to our children!!


I don't know what my problem is lately. I haven't taken any pictures of Alexis in a few days. It makes me sad that I've missed out on a few days of her life. I wish I had taken a picture of her when she woke up from her nap today! Her hair was WILD! To be honest, I never realized how long her hair was till now! Her hair was sticking right up in front, and on the sides it was sticking out with curls! It was just fantastic!
And the poor girl has been missing out on all the fun I promised her before I went back to work. Sometimes real life gets in the way of playtime. But there is always time for snuggles and lovins no matter what! At least she didn't miss out on that!

Tomorrow is another day though, and we shall see what it brings us. Hopefully some fun! I'm in need of it, and she deserves it!

Sorry for the crappy post today boys and girls...but like I said...it was one of those days...bleh.

xoxo

One of my Favorite pictures of Alexis, EVER!! It always makes me smile! =)

1 comment:

Kathy1898 said...

Everyone has those days!!!!