Sunday, July 25, 2010

Packing and Pony Tails

I thought packing would be difficult with a one year old around. Thinking that she would take everything out of boxes that I had just packed and everything would have to be done twice. But as it turns out, she likes to sit in boxes that are filled with things, rather than take the stuff out before getting into them! And she is so proud of herself when she climbs in a box and sits there, and she giggles and grins her pretty little grin at me! I had 4 boxes going at once, in the middle of her bedroom, all for just her books, and she would climb on one and then into the next one without touching the floor! What a little monkey she is! She just loved it though! At least packing is keeping her entertained, and I don't feel like I'm not spending any time with her, because she is still with me through the whole day while I pack, and we sang songs and danced to some music and we made packing a fun time! Who knew packing could be fun!?

We took a break together, and she sat in front of the mirror while I put a pony tail in her hair!


What did you do to my hair?!?!


She stared at herself and then looked at me with her big toothless smile and then back at herself in the mirror. God, she is too cute for words!




after playing with her hair so much, she just ended up with Einstein hair!


We went to my parents house for a visit tonight. I love going there because Alexis loves her gramma and grampa Sooo much! And it was nice for me to get out of this house and just have a break from my world.

Anyways...bedtime, work tomorrow...and I'll leave you with a picture that Always makes me laugh!


Liam - 4 months old and Alexis - 9 months old
Alexis needs to stop hogging all the toys and let Liam have a few!!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

This pic always makes ME laugh too! We had such a great time having you gals visit us in Ottawa :)