Saturday, August 7, 2010

sick girl

Wow, what a loooooong week it's been. I have been busy and internetless for a few days now, but it's back now, and we are all into the new house. I'm still in a giant mess, lots of things are still packed in boxes, waiting for their return to their shelves and what-not. I am having trouble with starting the process because there is just SO much that needs to be done, I have no idea where to start.

And to top it all off, my sweet little love has a cold. Boogers flying everywhere, tears, drool...oh she is just not one happy camper lately. She has been having the worst nights of sleep lately too. I thought it was because it was a new house and she just didn't like it, but nope...turns out, I just had a girl getting a bad cold. It's one thing having to get up every half an hour ALL night and have the day to stay at home in your jammies and just be a mommy, but it's a whole other story when you have to do that and then get up before 6am and go to work for 8 hours. The exhaustion I felt was unbearable. But I got through it, and here we are today...3pm and still in my jammies, taking care of my sick little girl, thinking of all the things I need to do...just thinking...not doing.

Anyways, more later...got an unhappy girl to please!!

No comments: