Monday, August 30, 2010

A Fun-Filled Week!


Peek-a-boo!!




So the last few days have been alright. Busy. Had a few fun days! I've been too tired to write, so I guess this is where I start at the beginning of the week.....

Despite it still being summer time, days still hot, muggy, sun-burning, I decided it was time to go through Alexis' clothes and get rid of some of her summer stuff that was starting to get too small and fill in the spots with her fall/winter stuff. I know, I'm pushing the summer away, which I really don't want to do, but the rack in her closet fell down from too much stuff being on it, so I decided I might as well...

Alexis had SO much fun just throwing all the clothes around the room. Definitely made it hard when I was trying to fold them and put them in piles, and she would just grab the one off the top and throw it behind her. I eventually gave up and just put them in front of her to go crazy for a while, and boy did she ever! Her room was filled with clothes by the time she was done!





I barely get the chance anymore to go visit my parents. One of the biggest thing that sucks about living where I live and not where I used to live. Alexis and I strolled over there on Saturday and spent a few hours with them, which my parents and Alexis loved!
Of course Grampa had to let Alexis "drive" his tractor for a while! She loves it though! And she pretends to steer the wheel, and we all think it's super cute...because ya know...anything your little girl does, IS the cutest thing ever!



Grampa sat on the window ledge with his one and only grand-daughter, and just chilled for a bit..the 2 of them together always brightens my day. It really is something to see!

and seriously, isn't this tutu the cutest thing in the world?!



Yesterday was a long one. Alexis and I headed out of the house pretty early to start our day looking for shoes for her. I'm not sure why finding shoes has been so difficult, but it was, and I hope to God it doesn't take as long next time. We spent a good 3 hours shopping around and walking places.

After her nap, we ventured out again. This time to the park. We didn't go to the crappy park, but to Centennial Park this time. It was the first time I took her there, and sure, it's not the greatest park in the world, but it's better than the one closer to my house, and at least the swings don't face the afternoon sun!



Alexis loves the park! What kid doesn't, I guess. She even cried when I put her in the stroller when it was time to leave. Yep..she's going to be one of THOSE kids...haha But really, she had so much fun! She checked out the park bench...



The slide...




Attempted to climb the play structure..



The slide....



Played in the rocks...



And wanted to climb the ladder...



Who would want to leave a place with all this fun stuff?! The poor girl was so sad she had to leave, she poked her head out from the stroller and watched it get farther and farther away from us as we walked home. I shall take her there again soon!

Today we went shopping AGAIN...for shoes. And this time was a success! They aren't the best shoes, or even really what I was looking for, but they'll do for now!!



I also got her some new jammies! They're for Halloween...and sure, it seems early to think of Halloween, but whatever! Nicole bought the same shoes and the same jammies, for Braelyn...they are just THAT cute!



Anyways, so I shall leave you with smiles!




Look at all those teeth!!



And a Big Bear snuggle!!!.....



Because everyone loves big bear snuggles...especially in black jammy pants with pink stars on diapered baby bums!!

Xoxo

No comments: