Friday, August 13, 2010

Cranky Girl

My poor little girl has been having a rough time with having a little cold and teething, not sleeping very good and not wanting to eat much either. Coming home from work to a cranky baby is really tough, but I try to do what I can to make her happy. Tonight, after listening to her whine for 3 hours, I decided to take her back to the school to get some fresh air and to play, thinking that she'd be excited to go exploring again like she did the other day.

She really didn't want anything to do with anything, but was happy just sitting on my lap, snuggling, climbing on me, giving her kisses. I love that she loves me so!



She eventually ventured off for a few minutes, where she found a stick to play with. How unsafe is a stick? Seriously. But take it away and the screaming gets worse. Eek. I let her play with it for a few minutes before I decided it was time for a bath and bedtime.



Last night was her first night in her new room since we moved here. It didn't go very well at all, and she woke up wayyy more times than usual. And Emily said she woke up really early this morning. Looks like I'm gonna have to look into getting a curtain for that teeny tiny window so she'll sleep later than 6:30am.

Anyways, bedtime for me. Was a long day at work.



Xoxo

No comments: