Monday, August 9, 2010

Bath Time!

I took the evening off from packing and just spent it with Alexis. When I came home from work today, I realized how little time I have spent with her over the last few weeks because of all this moving crap, and I just soaked her all in. I miss her SO much when I am at work, and I always see all these other little girls, that just make me wish I was at home with mine. Although I sort of have the option to stay at home and be a Mommy full time again, I know it's just not possible, and I have to have a part time job. It sucks, but money doesn't grow on trees. How unfortunate.

Alexis is at the age where everything is just so much fun! Her personality is really starting to come out in everything that she does, and despite her being really stubborn, she is pretty easy going and spirited. I love watching her every move. How when she sees something she wants alllll the way across the room, she bolts on her hands and knees as fast as she possibly can, just to get it, sometimes tripping and going head first into the floor! When I came home from work today, she sounded like she was singing! It was the cutest thing I had ever heard!
I love how she knows what certain things are, and when I tell her to go snuggle her bear, she bolts across the room, head first into her big pink bear and just snuggles with him for a while! And how when I tell her to go walk with her walker, she looks around the room, finds it, bolts over to it and gets right up on those tiny feets of hers and pushes her toy around the room, so proud! And how when I ask her where the clock it, she looks to find it, points at it, and says "Caw." She has always loved clocks since she was tiny. I'm hoping she'll know how to tell time early. Now when I tell her that it's bath time, she bolts it to the bathroom and stands right up against the tub, waiting for me to start the water. It's so cute!

Alexis has always loved bath time. When she was small, it was her favorite time of day. It was one of the things that always made her happy, no matter what kind of day she had, and it is still one of her favorite times of the day!


5 months old



7 months old



10 months old



12 months old



Today!


She's gorgeous, isn't she?!



Xoxo

No comments: