Monday, August 23, 2010

Baby Doesn't Listen

I got bombarded with my computer being hacked last night. I was worried for all my pictures on my computer even though I have most of them backed up. But Matt's sister Nicole came over tonight, and fixed it all for me, and all is right with the world!

It's hard when you have a long day at work, and then come home to the crankiest baby ever, who will not listen to you, keep going back and pressing all those buttons on the tv and the dvd player or the battery pack on Matt's computer that shuts everything off when she presses that one specific button....over and over and over again. And when you take her away from what it is that she wants and has to learn not to do, she just screams and screams and screams. Bleh. It was one of those days. And I honestly have no idea how to teach her how to NOT do those things. I know she is 1. I know she wants to touch everything that she can get her hands on, she either doesn't understand the word no or does and just doesn't care. I don't know. But it is definitely hard. And it is even harder on rainy days when they are cooped up in the house all friggin' day with nothing to do except push your buttons by pushing buttons that shouldn't be pushed.



On Wednesday, Nicole and I are going shopping for our little girls! I don't get to go to the mall often, so when I do, I get super excited. I live a sheltered life, shut up! I am ready to buy Alexis' fall/winter wardrobe, checked out The Children's Place online and know exactly what I am going to buy when I am there. I know, I sound lame. But when it comes to clothes for Alexis, I am obsessed. I have a problem. I will admit it. I love baby clothes. Everything about them. And The Children's Place right now, has some really really cute stuff, and I am super excited for Alexis to wear it all...lol I am determined that she is going to look sooo cute through all those depressing winter days.




Bedtime for me...nite nite!!
Xoxo

No comments: