Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Shoppppping!

So our big shopping day has come to an end, and there is still money in my bank account! Hooray! Nicole and I spent a good 4 hours at the mall, and I still came home with no shoes for Alexis. My girl is shoeless 99% of the time. The other 1% she is unhappy with her sandals on. Bleh.

Anyways, here are Alexis' winnings for today!


Tada! A whole lotta pink and black!


There were a few things online that I had wanted that weren't at the store, which sucked. But I am super happy with what I did get, and Alexis is going to be super cute (as always!).


Wearing her new hat!! SOOOO cute!


When we were done at the mall, Alexis and I went to my parents house to visit with some family down from Ottawa. It was the first time we went to my parents house since we moved. I miss being able to go over there all the time, for Alexis and her gramparents to have a great relationship, and although we don't see them as often as we did before, Grampa is still Alexis' favorite person in the world!

Anyways, wayyyyyy too tired to be writing tonight....

No comments: