Sunday, March 13, 2011

20 months old!

20 Months Old! It's hard to believe how fast the time is going, and in 4 short months, we will be celebrating 2 years of her life!
Every day she is growing, amazing me, surprising me, and getting more and more beautiful!
She has started copying almost every word that I say, and her vocabulary is full of new words! It's such a good feeling and makes me so proud!

And I probably say the same thing every month...lol But every month I am more and more proud of her!


This year, Alexis' Valentine was Grampa!








Wanting to go outside, even though it's almost bedtime!



Her first juicebox! I know it seems crazy that I waited so long to give her such a simple thing. She's drank juice before, but not lots. She loves water so much that a lot of the time when she drinks it, she says "mmm!" But she does enjoy her juice boxes now! lol



Smelling the flowers I got from a very sweet guy!


The weather is finally getting a little better, which is such a relief! I am anxiously awaiting spring like never before, and can't wait for all the snow to be gone and able to take Alexis outside without snow pants and just a sweater. I honestly can't even believe Alexis still fits into her snow pants! They're size 12 months. She's such a tiny little girl haha The poor girl is gonna be short like me. I already feel bad for her!

She had so much fun jumping in puddles the other day! Another reason why I can't wait for spring! There will be plenty of puddle jumping!



The good thing about my parents house, is their huge driveway and their huge backyard where Alexis can just run around and be free! The driveway at my apartment is all rocks and crap, so we took advantage of being at my parents house last week and played outside for a little while.



She has so much hair!!!


I'm pretty sure Alexis is starting to get her eye teeth in. It's been so long since she got a new tooth, I almost forgot she had to get more! Some nights are worse than others, just like always, but I honestly forgot how much teething sucked!

Well, Alexis is up from her nap now, so I guess this is goodbye for now!

xoxox

No comments: