Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Love

Alexis is my favorite person in the world! She lights up my day, every day, makes me smile, laugh and love each and every day to the fullest! I love the way she loves me. The way she just walks up to me 50 times a day, just to snuggle my leg! I love how when she catches me staring at her, she smiles the biggest smile ever and whenever she finds a chance, she hides and plays peek-a-boo!

I love that when I tell her it's bath time, she walks as fast as she can to the bathroom, to get there before me, so she can put all her toys in the tub, even before I start the water up!

I love her little excited gasp she does and how even when she throws something she says "uh oh" as if she didn't really mean to do it. And how when I take a picture of her, she has to look at the screen to see herself and thinks it's the coolest thing ever!

I love how after supper I can give her a before bedtime snack of her lil' crunchie cheezies and she sits on the couch and eats them like she's a big girl now! It's crazy how fast the time goes.

I love that every day is a new day and she is ever-changing and saying new things all the time. She started saying "car" yesterday!

I love how she knows where her stuffed animals ears are, but not quite knows where hers are. She points at her forehead and says "Eeee!" It's so cute, and she'll get it eventually!

I love her when she is in the tub, she knows how to wash her face and her tummy and leg with her wash cloth and pretends to wash her hair! and tries to brush her hair with the wrong side of the comb! She knows how to brush her teeth...the bottom, not the top! But it's a start!

I love how she will open all 5 cupboards in the kitchen and go back to the first one and close them all, saying "Good girl!" every time she closes each one!

She jibber-jabbers all day long! I love listening to her cute little voice and all her expressions! Today she randomly said "pimpin ho" and I couldn't stop laughing! I can honestly say I don't think anyone has ever said that around her, it was just a jibber-jabber that came out sounding like that, and it was too funny for me to even handle!

She amazes me!

She has the cutest little dance moves and dances every time she hears any music. Her little bum just goes back and forth and she gets right into it and even kind of hums as if she is singing along to the music! She loves music, and I love that she does! She even plays her keyboards all the time!


rocking her baby in her rocking chair!


Tomorrow I go back to work for the first time since last week. I am dreading it. Not because it's work, but because I hate missing out on time with my girl. And soon enough, I am going to have to find another babysitter for weekends, and leave her more than I want to. But ya gotta do what ya gotta do, unfortunately. I wish we could live off of love, because I'd be filthy rich!


how could anyone not love that face?!


Nite nite!
Xoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

you have a very cool looking blog, and I just wanted to leave you a comment. So anyway, I just wanted to see if you would visit my blog. And if you follow me, I will follow you... :)

Jesse