Friday, March 23, 2012

A March Summer

I didn't think it was possible to get summer weather in March in Ontario! I remember when I was a kid, we'd have 3 feet of snow all winter long, from November all the way to March! And although I loved snow when I was young, I would have loved to have a winter like we had this year! And although I know that Alexis Loves snow, she definitely loved the summer weather we've had recently! Soaking up the sun in t-shirts and wearing sun screen already!

One thing that my girl loves the most, is the Park! She could stay at the park all day every day and always have a smile on her face! We started our wonderful park days in the early days of March this year, and my girl was in her glory!





There's nothing better than seeing my baby happy! Yes, I see her bright happy face daily, but it just seems like a different kind of happiness when she is out at the park, running around or swinging...oh swinging! How mu girl just loves to fly through the air!

We went to see the geese and take a walk by the water! Alexis loved it! Her and Chloe threw sticks in the water together. It was just such a beautiful day! And it's days like those, you wish would never end!




Amanda and Liam came down to visit and we took to the kids to the Sugar Bush! Sure, it's not the Science Center (which apparently Alexis loved with Matt and the boys!), but at least it was something new, and Alexis got to see Liam again, and they had so much fun there! The weather that day wasn't amazing, it was rather dreary and a little chilly, but kids definitely don't need sunshine to have fun! Clearly, their faces show it perfectly! :)






I think I under-estimated how tired I was when I began this post, and I seriously need to go to bed...more later!

No comments: