Sunday, November 6, 2011

Princess Room


So, I am overly excited about changing my baby's room to her Big Girl room, which I will be doing for Christmas. I don't think I could express my obsession with it. It is kind of ridiculous just how insane I am about getting Princess stuff for her room. I have spent a lot of money on it already, and keep spending, spending, spending!!!

It's funny when I think about it. When she was a baby, I hated Princesses and didn't think I would ever want Princess stuff for my daughter. It was always going to be Pooh Bear, because I loved Piglet so much for her. And then one day, my friend Steph, who know I was looking for a plush chair, bought 2 at a yard sale. A yellow Pooh Bear one and a Pink Princess one, and well, I don't like Yellow, I like all things Pink. So I took the Princess chair, despite my dislike of Princesses, just because it was Pink. And that's what started the trend. Pathetic. I now have everything Princess and I am obsessed with it. OBSESSED!

I bought a Princess bedroom set back in July. As soon as I saw it in the Wish book I wanted it and had to have it! Lucky for me, someone was selling the whole set on a Yard Sale site on facebook for $280 and they were nice enough to deliver to me that day!






I love it!!! I am so happy that I was able to get it for so cheap and it's in excellent condition!
So I am excited to take all her baby things out of her room and make it a big girl room! It's going to look so nice! And she will love it! :)

Matt's Mom got her a table and chairs set that turns into a Castle tower when you put it together for Christmas! She is going to LOVE that!

I'm doing pretty good with the things I have for her room, decoration wise.

One of her presents! A pillow Story book!

Princess pillow

Princess Lamp!

Sleeping Beauty figurine

Princess Crown Pillow

LOVE this!!!

3 Princess hooks!

Princess wall decorations

Princess picture frame!

Princess wall decoration

Princess clock

Princess Curtains
Framed Princesses


I also have bedding, and getting another set for Christmas! And will be getting a Cinderella figurine in a few days! Also I know a girl who is getting rid of all her daughter's Princess things. I bought a lot of that stuff of her. She is going to sell me her daughter's Princess CD played and Piggy Bank that's in the shape of a Princess Castle, which I am excited about! Matt is supposed to look for a Princess rug for me at the Disney Store at the West Edmonton Mall...we will see if he actually gets one....

So I don't have A LOT, but I have enough! It's a good thing her room is as big as it is...lol

I'm excited! She is going to LOVE it!!!!!

No comments: