Wednesday, August 31, 2011

12 to 25 months of Beauty!

Sometimes I look back at pictures of Alexis from previous months and can't believe how much she's changed, yet stayed the same. How much she's grown, yet not grown much. Every day she gets more and more beautiful, I can only just imagine what she is going to look like when she is 5, 10 and 15. But I know that I can't look to the future to see how beautiful she is going to be, I can only look to the past and see how beautiful she was then, and every day since then, up until today.

When I first started this blog, I posted one of my favorite pictures of her for every month that I missed, because I started writing this blog when she was almost a year old. So, this post is just going to be pictures. My favorite pictures of 12-25 months, because I know in those months, I missed a lot of time in writing and wanted to share, and to remember her beauty for the year!...Just because I can!

12 months




13 Months




14 Months





15 months




16 months







17 months




18 months





19 months




20 months




21 months





22 months








23 months




24 months





25 months



And it wont let me upload any more pictures...

She is gorgeous though, right?!
That's what I thought! =)

xoxo

No comments: