Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Tea Parties and Snow!

Christmas is 4 days away now! Hooray! This Santa is all ready for the big day to arrive! Presents wrapped and everything! Alexis is going to have such an awesome Christmas, and I am super excited for her!

She is feeling better now, which is awesome! She is sleeping better at night now at least, but I am still sick. Well, almost over it. Just got a damn cough to finish up with and all will be good with the world.

I took Alexis out the other day to play in the snow for the first time. She screamed the whole time I was getting her dressed, so it took me almost 20 minutes to get her all bundled up, I was sweating by the time it was over...lol We only stayed outside for about 20 minutes, which felt like such a waste of time knowing how long it took me to get her ready to go out! She kept taking her mittens off and trying to go near the road. But she had so much fun! For Christmas, she is getting a sled for me to pull her in, and she is going to love that!! She screamed like mad when I brought her back inside. She was so mad, she screamed for a good hour. Poor girl.




Ryan and Alisha came over the other day to give Alexis her Christmas present! They got her a Princess Ride On car! It's awesome and she loves it! My girl plays with that thing all day now! Because it has a horn, she can say "beep beep" now! So cute!



She is loving all her presents so far that our friends have came over to give her! She is already spoiled and the day hasn't even got here yet!

Out of the blue yesterday, Alexis got out her tea party set, sat the 2 cups down and started to pretend to pour tea into the cups, and pretend to drink it. It's crazy to me to see this, because we haven't played tea party in a good 2 months and I didn't even know she knew what to do with it! My baby girl is growing up so fast! Pretending and using her imagination already, and I am just loving it!


On a side note, I hate winter.

No comments: